I declare that I am aware of the Event Regulations in force.
I also authorize the electronic processing of data with a view to maintaining the databases of participants registered on the HORIZONTES.PT platform, classifications and/or any other listings or database inherent to the development of the sporting activity of Horizontes Turismo Desportivo.
In accordance with Law 67/98, of 26 October, on the Protection of Personal Data, the data contained in your athlete space or other documents that are provided to us at any time due to the relationship maintained with Horizontes Turismo Desportivo may be /will be included in an automated file of personal data, whose purpose is to carry out informative and commercial actions about the products and services of Horizontes Turismo Desportivo.
Horizontes Turismo Desportivo, as responsible for this file, will guarantee the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the data received, so, in order to exercise them, you must address, by email, to Horizontes Turismo Desportivo, through firstname.lastname@example.org. Likewise, Horizontes Turismo Desportivo undertakes, when using the data included in the file, to respect its strict confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the intended purposes, and within the scope of the Law.
With the application of the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR),Horizontes is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and takes its responsibility for the security of customer information very seriously. We are clear and transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with that information. All personal data is collected and processed in accordance with EU Data Protection Laws.
In this document, we try to explain what personal data we collect, for what purposes we can use it, how we treat it, with whom we share it, how long we keep it, as well as ways to contact us and exercise your rights.
In this policy, “Horizons Turismo Desportivo” refers to Paulo Costa Garcia Unipessoal Lda. Horizontes is the “data controller” of all personal information that is collected and used. Horizontes is registered in Portugal with taxpayer number 515091944 and its registered office is at Rua da Vinhas nº 14 – Montes da Senhora – Proença-a-Nova.
What personal data do we collect
Personal data refers to any information relating to the customer that allows us to identify you, such as name, contact information and information relating to the customer’s access to our website.
We may collect customer personal data when: they subscribe to the newsletter, subscribe to a service of ours (either directly or indirectly through our trusted partners), participate in an event organized by us, participate in a survey or contest, and when they contact us
More specifically, we may collect the following categories of information:
- Name, gender, nationality, date of birth, address, email address, telephone number, taxpayer number, ID number, emergency telephone number.
- Information about registrations in Horizontes events from the client to our trusted partners;
- Information about the customer’s use of our website.
For what purposes do we use the customer’s personal data, why and for how long:
- Customer data allows us to process your registration for a particular event, notify you of important changes, conduct surveys and obtain information for statistical purposes.
- We may also periodically email you information about products and services, campaigns, promotions and special offers, and customer service communications. We may also process your personal data to protect your vital interests or those of another person (eg in the event of a medical emergency).
- If the customer does not wish to be contacted for these purposes, he may unsubscribe from any newsletter he receives or by contacting us at email@example.com.
- We will not keep the data longer than necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was processed. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the purposes for which we process that data, and whether we can achieve those purposes by other means. When we no longer need the customer’s personal data, we will securely delete or destroy it.
- Horizontes is committed to protecting customer data and these will never be made available to third parties.
Security of the customer’s personal data
We follow strict security procedures regarding the storage and disclosure of the customer’s personal data, as well as regarding its protection against damage, loss or accidental destruction.
Your data protection rights
In certain circumstances, by law, the customer has the right to:
- Request information about whether or not we hold personal information about you and, if so, what that information is and why we hold/use it.
- Request access to your personal information. This will allow you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to verify that we are processing it in a legitimate manner.
- Request correction of the personal information we hold about you. This will allow you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you.
- Request the deletion of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of your personal information.
- Request data portability in order to reuse them for their own purposes and between different services. (This right enables holders to easily transfer, copy or transmit personal data from one computer environment to another without hindrance)
In circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific reason, you have the right to withdraw your consent to that specific processing at any time.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may need to ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to anyone who is not entitled to receive it.
Horizontes may provide personal data to legally competent entities, in cases where they officially request it in the context of investigations or legal proceedings related to illegal activities, always in accordance with the applicable legislation on the matter.
Cookies are small reports that are sent and stored on the hard drive of the user’s computer through his browser when he connects to a website. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while logged in to provide you with requested services.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical Cookies, that facilitate user navigation and the use of the various options or services offered by the web, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchases, filling in forms, registration, security, facilitating features (videos, social networks, etc ..).
- Personalization Cookies, that allow users to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc…).
- Analytics cookies, which allow an anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and make it possible to measure user activity and develop browsing profiles in order to improve the websites.
So, when you access our website, in accordance with article 22 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services, in the processing of analytical cookies, we ask for your consent to their use. All this is to improve our services. We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistical information, such as the number of visitors to our website. Cookies added by Google Analytics are managed by the privacy policies of Google Analytics. If you want, you can disable Google Analytics cookies.
However, please note that you can enable or disable cookies by following your browser’s instructions.
If you have any questions about any of the topics covered in this document, please contact us at:
(Horizontes Turismo Desportivo)
To the care of Data Protection Officer
Rua da Vinhas nº 14 – Montes da Senhora – Proença-a-Nova.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/ 46/EC (General Regulation on Data Protection) (OJ L 119 of 4.5.2016).
Last update on 19 19+00:00 January 19+00:00 2022 à04 11:11